Thursday, 14 May 2026
Fuck You Too!!!!
Basically, fuck you!!!! Poes!
Some poor restaurant manager age 50 age something.... Pathethic...
I am super happy on my own. Are you??? Music. Booze. Me time. I love it. I will be in Italy. You will still be here grafting in Krugerdorp. Life is good. I aint bothering anyone. Go Fuck Yourself. Life is life. Life is good. So much so that FUCK EVERYONE. Everyone!!!!
Keep up with the gosip. Thats what youre good at.
.
IHhale - Elani without the H.
I am in a good mood and enjoying every momenet of it. So happy. Ready to pack and so ready to go and get the fuck out of here...
Ek is heel fokken okay. Sonder julle almal. Skinderbekke. Fokof. Almal!
Once again I remembered why the fuck I don't want to talk to you. And why my mom was quiet and kept to herself. Fuck all of you!!!!!!!
Reisegir - Refentse
Jy gee my hoop
Hemel en ek jou vloed
Reisiger ek is lief vir jou
Ek verlang na jou trog
Jy geen my hoop
Gee my hoop
Ek is lief vir jou
My bos is aan die brand
Tog so allleen
Nog altyd voel ek so alleen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment